Organifi is a company that manufactures nutritional supplements. The company was founded by Drew Canole, who is best known for his show on Fit Life TV where it’s said he has helped millions of people reach their fitness goals, lose weight, improve immune health, and obtain the body they have always wanted.
He’s also a huge advocate of juicing superfoods and fruits and veggies.
In addition to selling green and red juice, his company Organifi offers a wide range of natural supplements including turmeric, and natural protein powders that are loaded with healthy fats, vitamins, minerals, and amino acids.
Organifi’s extensive line of health products are said to contain only all-natural ingredients designed to improve mental clarity, boost the immune system and metabolism, and prime the body for nutrient absorption.
Many fitness enthusiasts claim that Organifi products are the next best thing to fresh ingredients.
How Organifi Came to Be
The creator and founder, Drew Canole went from being out of shape and overweight to a guy who’s incredibly fit and a total Rockstar in the fitness industry.
One day, he decided he needed to make some serious changes to his diet and workout habits. He had heard about the many benefits associated with juicing so decided to give it a try.
After juicing for a couple of weeks and trying his hand at intermittent fasting he lost almost twenty pounds. He also noticed a huge spike in his energy level. Once friends and family started to take notice and ask about his secrets for fast weight loss, he started sharing his weight loss journey with everyone.
During this first month of dieting he turned what he learned into the Alpha Reset, which is a five-day cleanse that’s designed for rapid weight loss. His cleanse was a huge success, which encouraged him to pursue his dream of teaching people all over the world how to easily lead a healthier lifestyle and get rid of excess weight for good.
Drew knew that it was possible to change the types of foods a person preferred to eat just by choosing certain foods over others. As an example, if a person abstains from eating sugar from two months, once they try to eat sugar-loaded processed foods they’ll quickly realize that the food tastes too sweet and is no longer appealing. Instead, a person will be totally satisfied with eating naturally sweet food such as an orange or apple.
Workouts Combined with a Healthy Diet
Aside from giving his diet a total overhaul, he also changed his workout routines. In the past, he mainly focused on cardio workouts such as incline treadmill walks. When he realized those types of workouts did help him to lose weight but did nothing in the way of helping him gain more lean muscle mass, he turned to Crossfit and weight training. Once he made this type of change to his work out routines he experienced impressive results. He went from twenty percent body fat to seven percent body fat in just three months and made sure he documented his fitness journey online.
Because of his impressive results, he began to receive transformation photos from people in need of dietary and fitness guidance. Right then and there he decided he would make it his mission to help more people.
Once Drew had found his calling, he quit his job and focused solely on creating a business that could cater to busy professionals who don’t always have the time to create healthy protein shakes or juice every morning. Before he created Organifi he was coaching people on how to make healthy lifestyle changes and guided them through the three-month body transformation process.
From that moment on he was on a mission to help people change their poor eating habits for good. The company began by focusing on the fact that people weren’t getting the right micronutrients in their diet. They knew that green juice was a great option, but the big problem with traditional green juice is the fact that it just doesn’t taste very good.
After experimenting and listening to feedback from customers, Drew decided he needed to create drinks that would provide customers with the exact vitamins and minerals needed in order to experience optimal workout results.
He created a product called Green juice, a powdered form of traditional green juice. The powdered juice form made it easy and convenient for fitness enthusiasts to get the right nutrients needed for workout results and weight loss success. Green Juice has been a total hit in gyms all over the world.
Next, he created Red Juice, which is designed to boost energy, and Gold Juice, which promotes a healthy sleep pattern.
The Importance of Diet and Exercise
Drew continues to emphasize the importance of both diet and exercise, encouraging his followers to not only purchase his all-natural products, but to find a workout regimen they enjoy and follow it closely, combined with Organifi juices, protein powders, and supplements, for the best results. The goal is weight loss and a stronger, leaner, healthier body.
If you’re looking for a workout program designed for beginners and one that can complement this type of all-natural diet, read our Yoga Burn review.
Organifi Green Juice
The manufacturer claims that their top-selling product, the Organifi Green Juice consists of gently dried superfoods that are designed to improve your overall health, boost your immunity, rejuvenate the skin, detoxify the body, reduce stress, and even improve mental clarity.
In fact, Organifi also claims this juice can restore your health and supercharge your life, helping you to feel years younger with consistent use and all without the worry of shopping for expensive ingredients, blending and mixing them, and the time-consuming cleanup that usually comes with making your own green juice.
They also claim the ingredients used are vegan-friendly, USDA organic and made without soy, gluten, and GMO ingredients.
The ingredients include the following:
- Moringa: Designed to prevent heart disease and diabetes, works to help strengthen the cell walls.
- Spirulina: High in calcium, iron, and protein it can also work to increase strength and energy.
- Mint: Can help treat insomnia, cramps, and indigestion.
- Matcha Green Tea: Contains EGCG, which works as a super antioxidant that can help curb the appetite and minimize stress.
- Beets: Packed with high levels of manganese and folate, both of which are said to work as natural blood thinners. Studies claim beets can significantly reduce a person’s risk of heart disease.
- Wheatgrass: High levels of chlorophyll found in wheatgrass can regenerate and cleanse the blood.
- Coconut water: Contains high levels of potassium which can help to naturally cleanse the kidneys.
- Ashwaghanda: This adaptogen can boost the immune system, lower blood pressure, and increase mental focus.
- Turmeric: Contains antioxidants and anti-inflammatories.
- Lemon: Alkalizes and cools the body, reduces appetite and stabilizes blood sugar.
While most people strive to be as healthy as possible, juicing your own fruits and veggies can be pretty time-consuming and expensive. But this green juice by Organifi is designed to provide the nutrition you need at a reasonable price.
Are the Ingredients Effective?
While there’s little doubt that eating nutrient-packed foods can improve your health, the manner in which ingredients are processed can have a major impact on how effective they can be. However, Organifi has stated that their juicing and dehydration processes are designed for optimal nutrient retention. Whether or not this is true remains to be seen.
Studies have shown that there is currently insufficient evidence available to show that coconut water, lemon juice, wheatgrass, beets, moringa, and chlorella can provide any type of significant health benefits.
However, we found information that states spirulina has been proven to be effective for the treatment of precancerous mouth lesions.
Studies regarding mint have shown that it’s effective for the treatment of headaches, heartburn, and irritable bowel syndrome.
Matcha is effective in improving mental alertness and clarity, probably due to the caffeine content.
Turmeric is also considered effective for the treatment of arthritis, due to its inflammation-fighting properties. In fact, it’s been used to treat inflammation and osteoarthritis in India for hundreds of years.
Basically, some of the ingredients in this green juice have been proven to offer moderate health benefits based on study findings. More research is needed in order to conclude whether ingredients such as wheatgrass can offer any real health benefits.
Green juice can be an effective way to provide your body with the essential nutrients it needs, however, it shouldn’t take the place of whole veggies and fruits. Additionally, what’s added to the smoothie also makes a big difference. Some green juices can actually make an adequate, nutrient-packed meal replacement drink, while others should only be consumed as a snack.
The right amount of nutrients is crucial in order to maximize the benefits. Your green juice consumption should be based on your current weight, how active you are, and your daily caloric intake.
Why Green Juice is so Trendy
For the past four years, green juice has been huge. It’s the perfect alternative for picky eaters or people who are too busy to cook up a healthy meal. It contains a mixture of fruits and leafy greens that are packed with vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants.
According to the Organifi website, their green juice has been featured on a variety of popular network TV programs such as Dr. Oz. But does this type of publicity mean it really works? For most people, a product endorsement from a popular TV personality such as Dr. Oz is enough to get them to try a product. So, in terms of marketing strategy, this was a smart move by Organifi.
What Green Juice can Really Do for You
Organifi also claims that their juice was voted the number one best tasting green juice on the market. Based on customer feedback, there have been reports that the juice features a neutral, slightly sweet taste that isn’t bitter or overpowering. The texture is smooth, and it mixes up well. Often, when you purchase green juice powder online, you end up paying a fortune for powdered green juice that tastes like chalky bitter grass. This type of green juice is also usually clumpy and difficult to mix, especially if you prefer to mix the powder in water. So, considering this powder mixes well and offers a mild taste that’s not overpowering earns it some big points in our books.
- Packed with nutrients
- Mild taste
- Mixes well
- Priced affordably
- Thirty-day money-back refund
- No proof to back up manufacturer’s claims of nutritional benefits
So, can this Green Juice by Organifi really deliver all the health benefits it promises including weight loss, improved mental clarity, and improved health? While we can’t say for sure, we found that it does offer a wide range of health benefits, especially if it’s used as a meal replacement shake and blended with coconut water or yogurt. It’s a great, convenient way to ensure you get your daily vitamin and mineral intake, although you shouldn’t rely on it solely to meet all your nutritional needs. Organifi also offers convenient go packs which contain one serving of the powder, so you can take it with you to the office and enjoy your power packed green juice wherever you go.
Considering it’s reasonably priced, mixes well, and tastes great, we’d definitely recommend this product to anyone in search of powdered green juice that tastes great, is convenient to use, and a much more affordable option compared to buying all of the ingredients separately and juicing daily. We gave Green Juice a Rating of five out of five stars.
Organifi Green Juice Go Packs
The Green Juice Go Packs contain thirty servings per box and allow you to easily take a serving of Green Juice with you, wherever you go.
Obviously, the Go Packs are made from the exact same formula as the traditional Green Juice, the only difference is that they’re packaged in small packs that allow you to take your Green Juice powder with you to the office, so you don’t have to pre-measure the right amount at home and store it in a separate container. There’s no mess to deal with, simply tear open the package and add the powder to your favorite beverage.
- Like its big brother, the Go Packs contain chlorella, a type of green algae that’s loaded with protein.
- It also contains moringa, designed to naturally boost the metabolism and promote detoxification.
- Spirulina is a type of plant that’s designed to naturally manage blood sugar levels and it’s also an excellent source of vitamins and minerals.
- The addition of mint may confuse some people, but it actually helps fight cravings, promotes a healthy sleep pattern, and aids in digestion.
- High in manganese and folate, beets are a great nutrient source and one that can boost energy levels.
- The addition of green tea will give you that energy boost you need around breakfast and lunch. However, it also contains high levels of the EGCG antioxidant, which regulates hormones and minimizes stress.
- No green juice is complete without the addition of wheatgrass, which contains a total of seventeen amino acids, making this drink perfect for an after workout snack.
Just like Organifi’s traditional Green Juice, this product received a perfect five-star rating. The Go Packs provide a more convenient way to get essential nutrition when you’re away from home.
Organifi Red Juice
Considered one of the most potent red juices on the market, Red Juice by Organifi is a blend of eleven superfoods. Each ingredient is designed to naturally detox the body while fighting free radicals. It also offers a powerful, unique flavor, in a juice that’s naturally sweetened.
This juice contains the following:
- Acai: These berries are a rich source of heart-healthy fats and antioxidants.
- Beets: Providing a rich source of folate and betanin, beet extract is also a great source of betanin.
- Pomegranates: Rich in vitamins, minerals and fiber. It also provides powerful antioxidant properties and has a high antioxidant content.
- Raspberries: High in dietary fibers, manganese, vitamin C, and a great source of vitamin K.
- Blueberries: High in vitamin C, manganese, vitamin K, and fiber.
- Strawberries: Offer a great source of magnesium, copper, iron, vitamin E, vitamin K, vitamin B6, and phosphorus.
- Cordyceps: A great source of enzymes, proteins, amino acids, and polyamines.
- Siberian ginseng: Boosts the immune system
- Reishi mushrooms: Boosts the immune system and mental focus.
- Rhodiola: Curbs appetite and boosts energy
The juice offers a smooth, rich flavor that’s not bitter and includes the right amount of sweetness without being overwhelming. This drink can be blended with yogurt, chia seeds, water, or you can drink it straight. Many people reported that it does tend to curb the appetite, however it didn’t do well in the energy-boosting department.
- Gluten free
- Great taste
- Does not help to boost energy
Red Juice by Organifi received a four and a half out of five-star rating. This drink has a rich sweet flavor that will definitely encourage you to drink it consistently. While it doesn’t provide the energy-boosting effect the manufacturer claims it can, it’s loaded with all the right ingredients.
Considered one of the best superfood drinks on the market, the Organifi Gold drink is loaded with sleep-enhancing phytonutrients and antioxidants, not to mention soothing herbs designed to promote a healthy sleep pattern and boost the immune system. This drink is designed for anyone in search of a drink that can revitalize their body while they sleep.
- Ginger: An ancient root designed to promote digestion, soothe cold symptoms and achy muscles, and boost the immune system.
- Turmeric: A powerful root often used to treat inflammation.
- Reishi mushroom: These fungi are often used as a natural muscle relaxer.
- Lemon balm: A natural immune system booster.
- Turkey tail mycelium: This type of restorative mushroom is said to support immune function.
- Black pepper piperine: Said to be an effective phytochemical that works to naturally improve heart health.
- Coconut milk: Packed with good fats and loaded with vitamins and minerals.
- Cinnamon: Offers anti-inflammatory properties and immunity-boosting power.
- Acacia fiber prebiotic: A type of tree sap that can maximize nutrient absorption and aid in digestion.
- Boosts brain function
- Naturally detoxifies the body
- Reduces inflammation in the body
- Relaxes sore, tense muscles
- Boosts the immune system
- Some people felt that its flavor was too sweet
Organifi Gold earned a four-and-a-half-star rating. This is a rich, refreshing juice you can drink right before bedtime. You can drink Gold heated or cold and it’s a great way to get important nutrients that focus on immune health, heart health, and relaxation.
Organifi Vanilla Protein Powder
Often, you’ll come across protein powders that are made out of whey or pea protein. Typically, pea protein tends to offer a somewhat bitter and even bland taste, while protein powders made out of whey are usually way too sweet and hard to digest.
Organifi has provided the perfect protein powder for fitness enthusiasts looking for a healthier alternative and one that’s also loaded with a wide variety of vitamins and minerals.
This protein powder can be consumed right before or after a workout, as a snack, or as a meal replacement option.
The drink itself is fast and easy to make, and won’t clump up in water, milk, or juice.
The protein contains the following ingredients:
- Pumpkin seed protein: Considered the perfect plant protein, pumpkins are high in magnesium which promotes both heart and bone health. This protein also contains a compound called tryptophan which relaxes the body and promotes a healthy sleep pattern. Most importantly, it’s also loaded with amino acids which are essential for muscle growth.
- Quinoa protein: Did you know that quinoa contains flavonoids, a type of anti-inflammatory compound? Loaded with protein and providing a subtle, almost nutty flavor, it’s a welcome addition to this powder and one that really enhances the flavor.
- Pea protein: Alone, pea protein powders can be bland and hard to drink down, but when combined with other types of all-natural protein sources, pea protein is as pure as it gets. You also won’t have to worry about digestion issues like you will with whey-based proteins. It’s also rich in lysine and amino acids, both of which promote muscle growth.
Aside from the main protein sources, the powder also contains a wide variety of natural vitamins and minerals that have been derived from whole food sources.
- Sweet, subtle flavor
- Can be used as a meal replacement or snack
- You can bake with it
- Mixes well
- Some people complained that it can cause bloat.
This protein powder earned a four-and-a-half-star rating. It’s loaded with all-natural proteins, vitamins, minerals, and essential amino acids, making it the perfect after workout shake.
Organifi Chocolate Protein Powder
Just like their popular vanilla protein powder, their chocolate protein powder also consists of pea protein, pumpkin protein, and quinoa protein.
The powder’s high protein content can instantly boost your energy, curb your appetite, and promotes lean muscle gain.
It also contains important vitamins and minerals derived from the following sources:
- MCTs: MCTs or medium chain triglycerides are a type of fat that’s derived from plants. It’s usually found in tropical foods. It’s a great addition to any after workout shake and is said to boost both energy and mental clarity. This type of fat can also help to curb your appetite, causing you to feel full.
- Enzymes that aid in digestion: The pea, pumpkin, and quinoa protein must be digested and absorbed, in order to experience all the protein powder benefits. This powder includes digestive enzymes that are plant-based and designed to help the body to break down the proteins, MCTs, vitamins and minerals, allowing your body to absorb the nutrients efficiently. Even better, these enzymes can also prevent bloat.
- Monk fruit: Monk fruit is a type of exotic fruit known for its unique sweet flavor. It has been added to this protein powder as a type of natural sweetener.
- Coconut: The coconut gives the protein powder a deep, nutty flavor that’s slightly sweet. But it also adds plenty of health benefits such as its ability to curb the appetite and boost the metabolism.
- Natural chocolate taste
- Naturally sweetened
- Mixes well with milk and water
- Loaded with MCTs
- Includes three healthy protein sources
- Essential vitamins and minerals added
- Can be used as a meal replacement shake
Organifi’s chocolate protein powder offers a rich chocolate flavor with a slight taste of coconut. This powder makes the perfect protein shake for after a workout or as a meal replacement option, and it’s also great to bake with. We gave this powder a rating of four and a half out of five stars.
Organifi Daily Turmeric Boost Supplement
This supplement promises to deliver four times more turmeric compared to competing supplements.
Since recent studies have proven that turmeric offers a wide range of health benefits that can help boost the immune system, fight cancer, and detoxify the body, this type of supplement is in high demand.
Turmeric is mainly prized for its antioxidant, detoxification capabilities.
As we mentioned, the manufacturer claims this supplement is four times stronger than leading turmeric supplements, and because of this it can offer faster results. While most turmeric supplements require you to take three doses a day, you only have to take Daily Turmeric Boost once daily.
So, how does it work?
This supplement delivers a higher, purer dose of turmeric, providing better than average results that can include a boost in energy and mobility, a decrease in inflammation and pain, and a boost in the immune system. The included ingredients are USDA certified, which means that it doesn’t contain unsafe chemicals including harmful pesticides. What you get is pure, potent, powerful turmeric.
This supplement contains original turmeric root, including phytonutrients.
Other benefits include:
- This supplement contains a powerful antioxidant called curcumin, which is an immune boosting ingredient.
- It also promotes a deep detox of the cells and tissue in the body, ridding the body of free radicals. The type of natural detox also allows the body to absorb nutrients more efficiently.
- Did you know turmeric is known as a powerful, natural anti-inflammatory? The manufacturer claims that their turmeric is the purest on the market. A purer product equals better results. Turmeric is said to improve mobility, reduce pain, and significantly minimizes inflammation in the body.
- Aside from pure turmeric, this supplement doesn’t contain any other ingredients.
- Only one daily dose required
- Provides a natural way to treat chronic inflammation
- May not be effective in people with severe arthritis
This supplement has been used for centuries to treat a wide range of ailments including joint pain, diseases, and poor immune function. If you’ve decided to take the natural treatment approach and one that’s gentle on the stomach, unlike many prescription and over the counter anti-inflammatories, then this pure version of turmeric can totally change how you look and feel in a matter of weeks. We gave this supplement a rating of four and a half stars.
Biotic Balance Probiotic Supplement
This probiotic supplement contains an impressive ten different strains of good bacteria, designed to boost gut health instantly. With well-balanced gut flora, you can expect an increase in energy, improved digestive health, and even weight loss.
The manufacturer also promises that each bottle contains more than fifty billion CFUs of super strains of bacteria, which is over twice the amount that you’ll find with competing brands.
This supplement is also one hundred percent natural, gluten-free, and vegan. Instead of taking the supplement three times a day, you only have to take one capsule daily.
Since doctors have been recommending taking a daily probiotic for years, more people are turning to this natural supplement instead of harmful prescription and over the counter medication used to promote gut health.
What are Probiotics?
Rated as one of the best weight loss supplements for women, probiotics can get your gut health under control, which, in turn, can help promote weight loss.
The digestive tract is home to millions of bacteria, which are responsible for a wide range of functions. If there is an overgrowth of bad bacteria in your digestive tract you may feel tired all the time, have trouble losing weight, experience heartburn often, excessive gassiness, and bloating. When the bad bacteria take over, taking a probiotic can help to restore the balance of good and bad bacteria, instantly improving gut health.
Additionally, probiotics don’t have any harmful side effects. There have been some reports of upset stomach and mild gassiness, which is often resolved once bacteria levels have balanced.
Different Bacteria Strains
- Biotic Balance contains powerful strains of bacteria including:
- Bifidobacterium breve: Breaks down sugars found in the digestive tract
- Bifidobacterium longum: Promotes absorption of nutrients
- Bifidobacterium lactis: Immune health
Lactobacillus bacteria types include:
- Casei: Lower pH levels prevent the growth of bad bacteria
- Salivarius: Promotes acid production that can destroy bad bacteria
- Paracasei: Helps relieve fatigue
- Acidophilus: Promotes digestion
- Bulgaricus: Stimulates growth of healthy bacteria
- Plantarum: Prevents bad bacteria from growing in the colon
- Rhamnosus: Boosts metabolism
- Lactic acid: This is the largest population of bacteria found in the digestive tract. Lactic acid is usually found in dairy products such as yogurt.
Acidophilus is often found in probiotics and is commonly used to treat vaginal infections, irritable bowel syndrome, and urinary tract infections in children.
Bifidobacterium are also commonly used to treat a wide range of conditions and it’s believed to help everything from improving mental focus to promoting bowel regularity.
Longum is often used to treat GI diseases.
As you can see, Biotic Balance contains many strains of bacteria that have been proven to treat several conditions. The company also claims that this supplement contains more than fifty billion colony forming units which is actually twice the amount found in competing brands of probiotic supplements.
Like many products manufactured by Organifi, Biotic Balance comes with a thirty-day money back guarantee.
- Contains fifty billion CFUs
- No harmful side effects
- Promotes improved immune function, bowel health, and digestion
- Taken once daily
- Is not effective in treating severe GI conditions
Biotic Balance can help people suffering from certain types of chronic infections, poor immune function, chronic inflammation, and bowel issues. It’s an all-natural, safe supplement that can slowly restore gut health over a matter of weeks. We gave this product a rating of four and a half out of five stars.
How to Use Organifi Products
As you know by now, these Organifi products are designed to help you on your path to getting fit by providing your body with the essential vitamins, minerals, healthy bacteria, and amino acids the body needs in order to thrive.
Many beginners who are totally new to working out and creating a diet that’s healthy and loaded with all the right nutrients may not know how or when to use these products.
To start, green juice can be used as a meal replacement if added to your morning smoothie. This way, it contains all the right nutrients with the addition of a protein source such as Greek yogurt. However, it can also be consumed as a snack.
The Red juice contains natural ingredients that are designed to boost your energy level, so you don’t want to take it before bed. We recommend avoiding Red Juice at least four hours before bedtime.
The Gold juice is the perfect option for bedtime since it’s designed to promote a healthy sleep pattern and contains ingredients that can help you relax and finally enjoy a peaceful night of sleep.
Organifi’s protein powders can also be used as a type of meal replacement drink, or you can have one before and after a tough lifting workout.
The supplements can be taken once daily. Read the included instructions before you begin treatment. Some supplements may be better tolerated with eight ounces of water or with food.
The Organifi products reviewed here are all best-sellers. As you can see, each type of drink or supplement offers plenty of health benefits, without the harmful side effects that come with certain brands of supplements and protein powders. Unlike the competition, these products contain all-natural ingredients.
If you’re looking for an easier way to balance your diet, or you often find yourself struggling to juice every day or get the type of nutrition you need in order to see workout results, then Organifi’s extensive product line can help. They offer a more convenient way to eat healthy, allowing you to eat clean and enjoy pure protein, vitamin, and mineral sources.
For some, the pricing was the only real drawback, but once you consider the fact that each product is free from chemicals and harmful additives, and contains all-natural ingredients, the higher price tag is a fair tradeoff. Also, since each product contains pure ingredients, which are twice and, in some cases, four times as powerful than what you’ll find in competing products, you don’t have to use as much of the product per serving. As an example, with off-brand probiotics, you often have to take one to three capsules three times a day, but with Organifi’s you only have to take one capsule, once day. So, essentially, these products will last longer.
We hope our review of Organifi’s best-selling products has helped you to choose supplements, protein powder, and drink products that will work for you and your weight loss and fitness goals.